Article 1 Application
1. The purpose of this Agreement is to define the relationship of rights and obligations between the Company and the User (as defined in Article 2) regarding the use of the Service (as defined in Article 2), and shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company regarding the use of the Service. By using the Service, the User shall be deemed to have agreed to these Terms.
2. The rules, regulations, etc. regarding the Service posted by the Company on the Company's website (as defined in Article 2) from time to time shall constitute a part of these Terms.
Article 2 Definitions
The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the meanings set forth below.
(1)"Intellectual property rights" means copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights, and other intellectual property rights (including the right to acquire such rights or to apply for registration of such rights).
(2)"Our Website" means the website operated by the Company with the domain name “queststation.com" (If the domain or content of the Company's website is changed for any reason, the website after such change shall be included.)
(3)The term "User" shall mean an individual or corporation who is a user of the Service.
(4)The term "Registered User" shall mean an individual or corporation registered as a user of the Service in accordance with Article 3.
(5)The term "Service" refers to the QUEST OnDemand service.
(6)QUEST OnDemand Service" shall mean the service provided by the Company as a web service, which is a content distribution service named QUEST OnDemand (if the name or content of the service is changed for any reason, the service after the change shall be included). The content of the service includes the granting of licenses to registered users to use the content produced by the Company for a fee.
(7)The term "User Agreement" shall mean the agreement for the use of the Service in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement, which is formed between the Company and the Registered User in accordance with Article 3, Pragraph3.
Article 3 Registration
2. The Company shall determine whether or not to accept the registration of the applicant in accordance with the Company's standards, and if the Company accepts the registration, the Company shall notify the applicant to that effect, and the registration of the applicant as a registered user shall be deemed to have been completed by this notification.
3. Upon completion of the registration stipulated in the preceding paragraph, a contract for the use of the Service in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement will be established between the registered user and the Company, and the registered user will be able to use the Service in the manner prescribed by the Company.
4. In the event that a person who has applied for registration in accordance with Paragraph 1 falls under any of the following categories, the Company may refuse registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose any reason for such refusal.
(1) In the event that all or part of the registration information provided to the Company is false, misdescribed, or omitted.
(2) The applicant is a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship, or a person under assistance, and has not obtained the consent, etc. of a legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
(3) Antisocial forces, etc. (meaning organized crime groups, organized crime group members, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and other persons equivalent thereto. The same shall apply hereinafter.) In the event that the Company determines that the person is an antisocial force, etc. (meaning organized crime groups, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, or other similar persons; the same shall apply hereinafter), or that the person has some kind of interaction or involvement with antisocial forces, etc., such as cooperating with or being involved in the maintenance, operation, or management of antisocial forces, etc. through the provision of funds or other means.
(4) In the event that the Company determines that the applicant for registration is a person who has violated a contract with the Company in the past or is related to such a person.
(5) In any other cases where the Company deems the registration to be inappropriate.
5. The Company shall not bear any responsibility for any damage incurred by a registered user due to violation of the provisions of Paragraphs 1 through 4.
6. In the event that a registered user violates the provisions of Paragraphs 1 through 5, or the Company determines that true and accurate data has not been provided, the Company may cancel the registration of the user and prohibit the use of the Service by said member in the future.
Article 4 Change of Registered Matters
In the event of any change in the registered matters, the registered user shall, without delay, notify the Company of such change in the manner prescribed by the Company and submit the materials requested by the Company.
Article 5 Management of Passwords and User IDs
1. Registered users shall manage and store their passwords and user IDs at their own risk, and shall not allow any third party to use them, or lend, transfer, change the name of, or sell them.
2. The registered user shall be responsible for any damage caused by inadequate management of the password or user ID, errors in use, or use by a third party, and the Company shall not be responsible for any such damage.
3. In the event that a registered user's password or user ID is found to be stolen or used by a third party, the registered user shall immediately notify the Company and follow the Company's instructions to that effect.
Article 6 Use of the Service
1. The User may use the Service within the scope of the purpose of this Agreement and within the scope of not violating this Agreement, in accordance with the methods specified by the Company.
2. Before applying to register for this service, the user shall thoroughly check the information about this service before applying for this service use contract.
3. Our Company shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss incurred by users or third parties due to the acts or omissions of tutors.
Article 7 Prohibited Matters
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts in connection with the use of this service.
① Sending or posting information that is not true.
② Falsifying or deleting information that can be used through this service, or attempting to do so.
③ Infringement on the rights of others, such as copyrights, trademarks, privacy rights, name rights, portrait rights, and honor of other users, other third parties, or the Company.
④ Discriminate or slander other users, other third parties, or the Company, or damage the reputation or credibility of other users, other third parties, or the Company.
⑤ Actions that infringe or may infringe on the property, privacy, portrait rights, or publicity rights of other users, other third parties, or the Company.
⑥ Use (including downloading, screen capturing, reproduction, transmission, reprinting, modification, etc.) of content viewed or provided through the use of this service in a manner that exceeds the intended use of this service.
⑦ Sharing and using IDs with multiple people.
⑧ Sending e-mails to other users, other third parties, or the Company for advertising, promotion, or solicitation without permission. The act of sending e-mails that are disgusting to the recipient. Interfering with others' e-mail reception. Requesting a third party to forward e-mails in a chain, or forwarding e-mails in response to such a request.
⑨ Causing damage (including, but not limited to, physical damage, mental damage, or economic damage) to other users or other third parties.
⑩ Acts that could lead to fraud or other crimes.
⑪ Establishing or soliciting the establishment of a pyramid scheme (Ponzi scheme).
⑫ Sale or solicitation of the following products and services.
a. Selling or soliciting the products and services of a specific business entity.
b. Sales or solicitation of specific financial products or investment methods.
c. Solicitation for borrowing and debt consolidation.
d. Sales or solicitation of matching services such as marriage partner introduction services and dating services.
e. Selling or soliciting products or services that are not necessary for the implementation of the Lecture Contents.
⑬ Sending or posting images, documents, etc. that constitute obscenity or child abuse.
⑭ Using the personal information of other users or third parties obtained through the use of this service for any purpose other than this service.
⑮ Advertising, publicity, business activities, campaigning for public office, solicitation for a specific ideology or religion, or similar content.Using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses, or recommending them to third parties.
⑯ Using the Service by impersonating another user or other third party.
⑰ Attempting to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to this service.
⑱ In addition to the preceding items, acts that are against laws and regulations or public order and morals (including, but not limited to, acts of prostitution, violence, cruelty, etc.), or acts that are detrimental to other users, other third parties, or the Company.
⑲ Act of introducing or mediating services that compete or may compete with the Service to other users or other third parties.
⑳ Acts that promote or facilitate the acts specified in the preceding items.
㉑ Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 8 Suspension of the Service, etc.
1. The Company may stop or suspend all or part of the use of the Service without prior notice to the User in any of the following cases.
(1) In the event of periodic or emergency inspection or maintenance of the computer system related to this service.
(2) In the event of a computer or communication line failure due to an accident.
(3) In the event that the operation of this service becomes impossible due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(4) In other cases where the Company deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the service.
2. The Company may terminate the provision of the Service at its convenience. In this case, the Company shall notify the User in advance on the Company's website or application.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User based on the measures taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 Vesting of Rights
Article 10 Suspension of Use of the Service, Cancellation of Registration, etc.
1. In the event that a registered user falls under any of the following items, the Company may temporarily suspend the use of the Service or cancel the registration of the registered user without prior notice or demand.
(1) If you violate any of the provisions of this Agreement.
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered information.
(3) In the event of suspension of payment or inability to pay, or the filing of a petition for commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, commencement of civil rehabilitation proceedings, commencement of corporate reorganization proceedings, commencement of special liquidation proceedings or similar proceedings.
(4) When there is no use of this service for more than 36 months and there is no response to communication from the Company.
(5) In the event that any of the items in Article 3, Paragraph 4 applies.
(6) In any other cases where the Company deems it inappropriate to continue registration as a registered user.
2. In the event of any of the events listed in the preceding paragraph, the registered user will naturally lose the benefit of time for any and all debts owed to the Company, and must immediately make payment of all debts to the Company.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by a registered user as a result of any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 11 Withdrawal from membership
1. A registered user may cancel his or her registration as a registered user at the time of such notification by notifying the Company in the manner prescribed by the Company.
2. If there are any debts owed to the Company upon withdrawal from the membership, the user will naturally lose the benefit of time for all debts owed to the Company upon application for cancellation of registration, and must immediately make payment of all debts to the Company.
Article 12 Non-Guarantee and Disclaimer
1. The Company does not guarantee the contents provided by the Company's services in any way. The Company may update the information in the event that errors are discovered in the content or if the Company deems it necessary, but the Company is not obligated to do so.
2. Any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. between a user and other users or third parties in relation to the Service or the Company's website shall be handled and resolved at the user's own risk, and the Company shall not be held responsible for any such matters.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any interruption, suspension, termination, unavailability, or change in the provision of this service by the Company, deletion or loss of user messages or information, cancellation of registration of registered users, loss of data or equipment failure or damage due to the use of this service, or any other damage incurred by users in relation to this service.
5. In the event that the Company is obligated to compensate a User for damages (such as in the case of the preceding paragraph, or in the case of application of the Consumer Contract Act or other laws), the scope of damages to be compensated shall be limited to the total amount of usage fees for the Service actually received from the User during the past month retroactively from the time when the reason for the damage occurred. This Article shall apply to all damages, etc., regardless of the cause of the damage, such as liability for default, liability for defect warranty, obligation to restore the original state, tort, etc.
6. We do not guarantee that our site is free of viruses. Users should take precautions for their own protection and use a virus scanner before downloading any information, software or documentation.
7. When links are provided from our website to other websites or from other websites to our website, Company assumes no responsibility for websites other than the Company's website or the information obtained from them for any reason whatsoever.
Article 13 Compensation for Damages
Article 14 Keeping secrets
2. The User shall use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of using the Service, and shall not provide, disclose, or leak the Company's Confidential Information to any third party without the written consent of the Company.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 2, you may disclose Confidential Information in accordance with any order, request or requirement of law, court or governmental authority. However, in the event of any such order, request or demand, you must promptly notify the Company of such order, request or demand.
4. Whenever requested by the Company, the User shall, without delay and in accordance with the Company's instructions, return or destroy the Confidential Information and any documents or other recorded media containing or describing the Confidential Information, as well as all copies thereof.
Article 15 Handling of Personal Information
2. The Company may, at its discretion, use and disclose the information, data, etc. provided by users to the Company as statistical information in a form that does not identify individuals.
Article 16 Period of Validity
The User Agreement shall remain in effect between the Company and the User for the duration of the provision of the Service.
Article 17 Change or Termination of the Service
1. The Company may change the contents of the Service or terminate the provision of the Service at the Company's convenience. If the Company terminates the provision of the Service, the Company shall notify the User on the Company's website.
2. The Company shall be free to change the contents of this service.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User based on the measures taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 18 Communication/notification
1. Inquiries and other communications or notifications from the User to the Company regarding the Service, as well as notifications from the Company to the User regarding changes to these Terms and Conditions, shall be made in a manner determined by the Company.
2. The notice set forth in the preceding paragraph shall take effect at the time the Company posts the notice on the Company's website, sends an e-mail, or sends a document, if the Company has given the notice set forth in the preceding paragraph by posting on the Company's website, sending an e-mail, or sending a document.
Article 19 Assignment, etc. of this Agreement
Article 20 Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Article 21 Possibility of separation
Even if any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any part thereof, is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, as well as the remaining portions of any provision that is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, shall continue to be in full force and effect, and shall not be subject to change. The Company and the User shall endeavor to modify such invalid or unenforceable terms or portions to the extent necessary to make them legal and enforceable, and to ensure that the purpose of such invalid or unenforceable terms or portions and their legally and economically equivalent effects are achieved.
Article 22 Continuing Provisions
The provisions of Articles 11 through 14, Articles 17 through 18, and Articles 20 through 23 shall remain in effect even after the termination of the Usage Agreement.
Article 23 Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
Article 24 Consultative Resolution
The Company and the User shall, in the event that any question arises regarding any matter not stipulated in this Agreement or the interpretation of this Agreement, promptly seek to resolve it through mutual consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith.